Monday, July 04, 2011

New York Part 4 - October

On our last day we decided to visit the Natural History Museum. It's the only museum we could agree on:)












Before we went in we decided to run over and spend some time in Central Park. We were so glad we did since it turned out to be one of our favorite things we did on our trip.







































































That afternoon we ate lunch and then went to see the play Billy Elliot which I mentioned in my last post.

For some reason my sister only wanted to eat at Chipotle. I think we ate there everyday! We teased her that we took her all the way to Manhatten and all she wanted to eat was Chipotle.












Later in the evening my dad and I decided to ride the subway around and check out some more stuff while my brother and sister stayed in the hotel room. We had a "fun" experience cramming on the crowded subway and I almost didn't make it in:)

We stopped by the Manhatten Temple as well as Lincoln Center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home