Monday, July 04, 2011

My Birthday - October

In October I turned 27. I am starting to feel old especially now that I am on my second year of being closer to 30 than 20! Thanks to my awesome friend Margie, Nick and I were able to go out on the morning of my birthday since he had to work at 1 PM. If you knew my schedule of picking kids up and dropping them off at two different schools all day you would know that she is a saint to take all that on.

We went out to eat and did a little shopping. It was a nice relaxing day.























That night the kids decided they wanted hot dogs for my birthday dinner. Nice! I guess I should have known better than to tell them they could choose:)
























They also chose a cake for me. It was a nice and colorful and they were so excited about it.
















Last they brought out the big gift that they wrapped themselves.



Thanks to Nick and the kids for making it a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home