10 Year Reunion
Gilbert High School Graduating class of 1998

A couple of weeks ago we went to Nick's high school reunion. The dinner was so expensive and not very many people showed up, but it was still fun to see some old friends that did come. We caught a ride with Nate & Katy so that made fun too.
Nick and Nate with Madison

This is a friend of Nick's and we just figured out recently that his little brother is married to my cousin. It really is a small world!
The day after the dinner they held a family picnic. It was more fun than the dinner and I think more people came to it also. Anyway they had this giant wheel and they made everyone go on it.
Me and Katy on the wheel

I wasn't quick enough to get a good picture of the guys:(

Kids riding the "train"




There was a merry-go-round, train ride, popcorn, cotton candy, and lots of space to run around. I think the kids had more fun than the grown ups:)
We even made some new friends! Nick and Katy went with the kids for their little ride and just as they were pulling away this little boy ran up to Nick and said" Hi, I'm Connor" and then hopped into his lap. It was pretty funny!
A couple of weeks ago we went to Nick's high school reunion. The dinner was so expensive and not very many people showed up, but it was still fun to see some old friends that did come. We caught a ride with Nate & Katy so that made fun too.
Nick and Nate with Madison
This is a friend of Nick's and we just figured out recently that his little brother is married to my cousin. It really is a small world!
The day after the dinner they held a family picnic. It was more fun than the dinner and I think more people came to it also. Anyway they had this giant wheel and they made everyone go on it.
Me and Katy on the wheel
I wasn't quick enough to get a good picture of the guys:(
Kids riding the "train"
There was a merry-go-round, train ride, popcorn, cotton candy, and lots of space to run around. I think the kids had more fun than the grown ups:)
We even made some new friends! Nick and Katy went with the kids for their little ride and just as they were pulling away this little boy ran up to Nick and said" Hi, I'm Connor" and then hopped into his lap. It was pretty funny!

5 Comments:
It just goes to show you that family fun is better than a stiff expensive dinner! That wheel looks like a blast :)
james says we're not going to his reunion on sat...we dont want to spend $115 per ticket.
yup...reunion is tomorrow and we're still not going! lol!
so this just reminds me, we are going to our 10 year reunion no matter what!! you're with me right? no matter how much it costs or whatever, i think high school reunions are an important part of life . . anyways, there's my speech, you'll hear it again in 3 years :)
Looks like you had fun. I love the pictures of your kids in previous posts. Can't believe Nick and Nate are already having their ten year reunion!
Post a Comment
<< Home