Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day Of School

Ainsley started Kindergarten on August 5th and she LOVES it.






Channing started preschool and he is so happy that he gets to go to school too.




All ready for class to begin

5 Comments:

Blogger Leisel said...

cute haircut! Is it more managable?

12:39 PM  
Blogger james n mary said...

i looove ain's new haircut! channing's totally rockin' too!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Crapos said...

Don't tell Rachel about the dictionary. She'll never let us live it down!
Oh, and cute kids too, but I see them all the time.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Roscoe and Daisy said...

I love Ainsley's haircut very cute and stylish! I can't believe they start school so early- when do they get out of school? Channing looks super handsome too. That is awesome that she likes school- Karson will start kindergarden next year. Good luck to your kiddos- we miss you too!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Donita Porter said...

They look so grown up!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home