Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day...


... was great! I enjoyed a very relaxing day and my kids were on their very best behavior. When we got home from church both older kids even undressed, put their church clothes on hangers, and hung them up by themselves and without being asked. Besides that my highlights were a very sweet note from Nick, and Ainsley singing in sacrament meeting with the primary kids. She only picked her nose for a minute or two while she was on the stand in front of everyone! All in all it was my best Mother's Day yet.

6 Comments:

Blogger Roscoe and Daisy said...

Wow! My kids still cry and whine when I take there sunday clothes off! Karson didn't want to sing either in sacrament. Oh well- maybe next year!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Eric and Justine said...

Beautiful picture Jacie. Glad you had a great day.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Donita Porter said...

Cute as can be those kiddos!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I still cant believe your a mom, let alone a mom of three. Your amazing!

8:40 PM  
Blogger bECCA said...

that is such a cute picture!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Russ and Debbie said...

I really love this picture

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home