Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 2: Legoland

She REALLY wanted a bite of Rand's snack.

We went to Legoland when Ainsley was exactly the same age as Blythe is here, and she wore the exact same outfit too! Ainsley though that was cool:)





She insisted on getting her picture taken by herself on this dog.

I think this was Nick's favorite part.















You know you've had too much fun when you cry through an entire ride because you got the wrong color horse.


Getting ready for a big thrill.







Rand flirting with the worker girl








Getting ready to check out the pool

2 Comments:

Blogger Tecia said...

Awesome! I've thought about taking my kids someplace like that, but I need to better mentally prepared. Kristen went to Lego land and loved it. Hope you are great!

12:43 PM  
Blogger laura said...

We have been wanting to try that place out. Looks like a lot of fun!!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home