A Trip To The Emergency Room
On Wednesday Nick came home from work early because he threw his back out. He could barely drive himself home, and had a hard time walking. His pain got worse thoughout the night. He could barely even roll over in bed and he was up all night because it hurt so much. I woke up around 6 am and he didn't look good. He started throwing up so I told him we were going to the urgent care. It didn't open until 8 am and there was no way he could wait that long so we just went to the emergency room. I have never seen him in that much pain, it was kind of scary. So the verdict was that it was a muscle problem because the x-rays all came back normal. They have him drugged up on pain medication and muscle relaxants now and he is feeling a lot better. He is still moving really slowly but nothing like yesterday.

I was going to take a picture of him in the hospital, but it seemed a little cruel given that he was about to pass out from the pain. Here he is last night trying to catch up on some work since he missed the last day of his rotation. He didn't say anything but I think he was a little annoyed that I was taking pictures of him.
P.S. He still thinks he's going dirt biking next weekend when Nate comes. He's crazy!
I was going to take a picture of him in the hospital, but it seemed a little cruel given that he was about to pass out from the pain. Here he is last night trying to catch up on some work since he missed the last day of his rotation. He didn't say anything but I think he was a little annoyed that I was taking pictures of him.
P.S. He still thinks he's going dirt biking next weekend when Nate comes. He's crazy!

2 Comments:
Sorry to hear that -- I just can't help but wonder how a pharmacist throws out his back. Lifting really heavy bottles of pills? Anyway, hope he feels better soon...
I'll have to post about our trip to the emergency room when Bill was choking on meat. He didnt want to pay for the visit so he tried everything to get it down before they called him in. Tight-wad. You put your foot down on your boy and his dirt biking!
Vonda (not Kayla) Although, she loved when you commented.
Post a Comment
<< Home