5 Weeks Old
Our baby boy is 5 weeks old now. I can't believe it' been that long!
He wasn't actually IN the pile of laundry when he started out, but he somehow wiggled his way over into it. All those nice warm clean clothes must have felt good.
I discovered that this little guy loves to sleep on his tummy. Now I know that the experts say not to put them on the tummy, but this mom says it's the only way he'll sleep longer than 20 minutes so hopefully it's ok! Ainsley was a tummy sleeper and she survived.
Look how chubby he's getting. I think we've got another BIG boy on our hands.

1 Comments:
My kids all were tummy sleepers. They are all alive and thriving well. Every time I'd go to the pediatrian and he'd ask if they were sleeping on their tummy.......I would LIE! I like my sleep
Post a Comment
<< Home