True Confessions Of A Mom on the Move
So... during this whole moving process things were little chaotic at times, and some things even had a tendency to get a bit neglected. Here is an embarrassing but amusing example.

One morning I was packing like crazy before the kids woke up. When they got up they asked me to make them breakfast and I kept saying "just give me ten more minutes". Well... the ten minutes turned into a little longer than ten minutes and I walked in on the scene above. All three kids were huddled around Rand's high chair eating leftover crumbs out of it. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. I still don't. I do know, however, that after I took this picture everyone was promptly fed and dressed:)
One morning I was packing like crazy before the kids woke up. When they got up they asked me to make them breakfast and I kept saying "just give me ten more minutes". Well... the ten minutes turned into a little longer than ten minutes and I walked in on the scene above. All three kids were huddled around Rand's high chair eating leftover crumbs out of it. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. I still don't. I do know, however, that after I took this picture everyone was promptly fed and dressed:)

3 Comments:
I love it! No worries we have all been there!
omg, that is HILARIOUS jacie!
Hahaha! When we were packing to move back to Az in July, I told Amber to go find something for lunch for her and Jade. I found them eating from an ice cream carton.....=)
Post a Comment
<< Home