October 7th
Last Sunday was my 24th birthday. I can't believe I am so old;) My dad decorated and made a cake and we had a little party in between conference sessions on Sunday afternoon.
Ainsley and Channing spent last Friday night at the Porter's house. Nick and I got to go out that night and then went out and spent the day together on Saturday. It was so much fun to just relax and spend time alone... well I guess Rand was there. We decided that it is a lot more fun to do stuff with one child than three.
The best part is my birthday present from Nick. I lost the diamond out of my wedding ring and so he bought me this ring. I have been planning on getting a new one sometime after he graduates. Now I can wear this one until then so that I can go out with my three kids and look legitimate. I don't want to be mistaken for 16 years old with three kids and no wedding ring!

2 Comments:
Happy Birthday! That is a really pretty ring.
Happy Belated Birthday Jacie!! It looks like you had a great time! Your ring is fantastic! Also congrats on the bike! I bet you are happy to have it out of the closet and off the bed! :) Its beautiful if you can say that about bikes! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home