Our New Baby is Finally Here!
So for those who don't know yet we had our new baby on Wednesday August 1. It was a little BOY! He weighed 7 lbs 11 oz and was by far the biggest baby yet. His name is Rand Byam.

We are so glad he is finally here. It was actually really cool not to know what his sex was until they pulled him out and I looked down at him lying on me. Nick has thought all along that he was a boy and of course he was very proud of his correct guess.

When he first came out Nick and I both though he looked a lot like Channing when he was born. This picture especially looks like Channing to me. Now though we don't really think they look as much alike anymore. I guess we'll see.

Rand and his CUTE daddy!
About his birth I will just say this. It was extremely fast, too fast in fact. My epidural did NOT work and so I guess I am grateful he came out so fast. It was a little traumatic and painful for my taste but I guess I know what it's like to really give birth now:)

We just came home from the hospital today and Ainsley and Channing haven't even met their new brother yet. I will definitely post again after the introductions have been made.

We must of course have a mommy and baby picture so here it is. We're both happy to be home and doing well.
We are so glad he is finally here. It was actually really cool not to know what his sex was until they pulled him out and I looked down at him lying on me. Nick has thought all along that he was a boy and of course he was very proud of his correct guess.
When he first came out Nick and I both though he looked a lot like Channing when he was born. This picture especially looks like Channing to me. Now though we don't really think they look as much alike anymore. I guess we'll see.
Rand and his CUTE daddy!
About his birth I will just say this. It was extremely fast, too fast in fact. My epidural did NOT work and so I guess I am grateful he came out so fast. It was a little traumatic and painful for my taste but I guess I know what it's like to really give birth now:)
We just came home from the hospital today and Ainsley and Channing haven't even met their new brother yet. I will definitely post again after the introductions have been made.
We must of course have a mommy and baby picture so here it is. We're both happy to be home and doing well.

6 Comments:
He is precious, and I like the name Jacie, you did good.
Congrats! We are so excited you had a boy. He is adorable and we can't wait to meet him!
How in the world does a 12 year old have 3 kids already!!!!!!!
HE LOOKS SO PERFECT! SORRY YOU HAD TO GIVE BIRTH W/O AND EPIDURAL. I DONT EVEN GO TO THE DENTIST WITHOUT ONE. WE NEED YOU TO COME OUT AND HAVE DINNER WITH US - SOON!!!!!!
Congrats!! You and Rand look great and healthy.
okay, so didn't even know you had your baby until I checked the blog today. I am truly a bad friend. So you'll have to call me and let me know how it all went. Anyway, I think Rand looks sooo soo much like Channing. It's funny how your girl looks like you and your boys like Nick. I can't wait to see what my next one looks like. (except for it seems like that day will never get here for me....did I mention how much I hate being pregnant?) Actually I can't complain because this one is a lot better than it was with Laney. I can actually keep food down...not that it is doing any good for my waist line, I am already so much bigger with this one. Okay...I'm rambling...just call me.
Post a Comment
<< Home